You’re a busy mom, overwhelmed and frustrated. Every day is the same, like a constant hamster wheel. You love your family but you want to make a difference in the world. You feel like there MUST be more to life that “this”!
Well, there is!
Hi! My name is Deborah, and I know just how you feel.
I’m a mom (of 3), software developer, worship minister and follower of Jesus Christ.
I love doing all of these things but when I turned 40 (a few years ago :)), I was so busy and overwhelmed that I grew frustrated in all of these areas.
It all came to a head when even attending church began to feel like a chore. I said, “Lord, what’s going on here? There MUST be more to life than this!”
And then… something exciting happened. The Lord took me on a journey where I discovered His Perfect Love and discovered myself. He showed me who I was really meant to be, who He sees when He looks at me.
He showed me my unique skills and talents and all of the things I was meant to do— the things that He wrote about me in my book. (Ps 139:16)
His Perfect Love changed my relationship with Him, casting out all fear so that I now worship Him from a place of love, never wanting to break His heart, and not out of fear of punishment.
And then, something ELSE happened. I began to see OTHER people as He saw them, and love them as He loves them. I suddenly I wanted EVERYONE to know that they were loved with an everlasting love and that THEY had a unique purpose. One the world was waiting on them to fulfill.
So if you believe that you were meant for so much more but
I’m still learning but I promise I’ll walk with you and teach you all I know.
Together we’ll journey into the deep with God, and walk in His Perfect Love. We’ll join with Him and fight those giants of fear and inadequacy to become who we were truly went to be. Then we’ll use our unique skills and talents to help others win their own battles.
And one by one, we’ll bring God’s Kingdom to earth —as it is in heaven. One by one, we’ll change the WORLD!
Things you may not know about me:
- I’ve been a software developer for the last 20 years and I’ve worked remotely, full-time for the last 6 of those years.
- I’m the owner of an online handmade bath and beauty shop, Heaven Scent Creations
- I love studying the Bible, specifically the historical and cultural aspects, as well as end-times prophecy.
- I want to learn Biblical Hebrew
- I really, really enjoy being a mom. If I had to do it all over I’d have lots of children, stay at home and be up at 3 a.m. praying for them and seeking God for their purpose. I love spending time with them and encouraging them.
- Since I work from home going to the gym is a must, but I’d go anyway. I actually enjoy going to the gym and I prefer to lift weights rather than do cardio or classes.
- I love Jesus with all my heart and I want everybody to know how much He loves them.